Easy Almond Flour Pancakes
I woke up to an ”ain’t got two things that go together” kinda morning.
Luckily, I keep a full pantry of dry goods. Trust me when I say, you will NEVER go hungry with a fully stocked pantry. We ate our way through our stock of oatmeal but, I had plenty of flours to choose from. Almond flour stepped up to the plate and with a quick google research, found the perfect recipe @fitfoodiefinds.
By perfect, I mean SIMPLE + EASY!
These almond flour pancakes are:
grain-free | dairy-free | refined sugar-free | paleo
EASY Almond Flour Pancakes!
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 medium banana, ripe
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a blender or food processor, blend banana and 1 egg.
- Pour into medium-sized bowl + add in the other 2 eggs. Whisk.
- Add almond flour + baking powder and mix smooth.
- Heat + spray pan with nonstick cooking spray ( I use Trader Joes Coconut oil spray)
- Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop batter onto pan. Let cook on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
makes 4 servings
I enjoyed my stack with chia + hempseeds, honey and a warm cup of coffee.